As a follower of the LORD, the scripture designates that spreading the gospel is important. This is challenging when many have been hurt by religion and churches, and/or are not interested or have not been readily exposed. It’s also possible that new or returning seekers may be limited in their understanding of the Bible and its complexities. It is not an easy read, and involves much deeper meaning than simply words on a page.
Holy Father, You are glorious and have shown me abundant mercy and grace. I want to serve You to my utmost ability and help lead others to You if that is Your will and purpose for me.
- Please open ____________’s eyes to the beauty and blessings you provide.
- Please guide ____________ to seek you and to know you. Please help them gain understanding when they are confused.
- Please help me to be open and ready to share the gospel when oppotunities arise.
- Exodus 20:3: Commandment not to have other gods before Him
- Matthew 28:18-20: Jesus told disciples to teach all nations
- 1 Peter 3:15-16: Believers were instructed to be prepared to give a reason for their hope
- Revelation 14:6-7: Predicts an angel will preach the gospel to all nations and people